'Ended today 5.35" what?

bliss*charms
Community Member

I may /probably have missed some crucial ebay announcement but in my search results say for jackets in women's clothing, despite the particular auction having minutes/hours to go , the first page of results will regularly show "Ended today 5.33"   two items down 'Ended today 5.35"  despite those auctions still be active.

Anyone know why?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

'Ended today 5.35" what?

This has been happening to seemingly random members on various sites ever since eBay updated the time remaining in search results to count down in real time. Unfortunately, although (I think) acknowledged as a glitch, I don't know of a fix, other than to perhaps try a different browser or search order.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

'Ended today 5.35" what?

bliss*charms
Community Member

thanks Digital G - I haven't though of switching browsers - I'll give it a go

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

'Ended today 5.35" what?

If you still have the problem;

It happened to me yesterday. I messaged eBay for help and not even 10 mins later, the problem was fixed.  Now, I don't know if eBay fixed it or it 'un-glitched' by itself mysteriously.

?:|

I said to myself,
Self, I said...
Cheer up, things could get worse,
So I cheered up and sure enough,
Things got worse.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

'Ended today 5.35" what?

I spoke to Live Help (again) about this "Ended" problem in the search results about 4 days ago. I used an example of one that said it had "Ended" Monday (+time) but was still activtive 6hrs+ into Tuesday. They said this would be fixed within a week. At least they displayed awareness of the problem second time round. 

Live Help said their recent changes had been designed for all browsers.

There are other minor problems as well, such as the number of "Didn't win" auctions not being shown.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

'Ended today 5.35" what?

It's been over a week since I was assured this problem would be fixed. I've encountered 2 other minor problems as well. I think I'll come back and have a look in a months time and see if some of these improvements are functioning properly. No use talking to anyone. All the new advertising seems to work, pitty about the rest.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply