Fake Apple airpods pro.

I bought apple airpods pro in this Feb and realised this is actually a fake one.

I have been apple store today and asked them to check it. They said it is fake product.

It took so much time to realise whether it is fake or not, what should I do?

I contact Ebay and seems not happy to help me. Paypal seems not happy to help me.

Because my purchase has been 185 days so far, but I have an evidence that I bought it from Ebay order history and Paypal.

I have never used airpods pro so I just did not know how to compare genuine and fake.

The seller is not registered on Ebay anymore. Ebay won't help. Paypal won't help.

Who should I talk to?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fake Apple airpods pro.

@yoonsu729 wrote:

Who should I talk to?

If you paid by credit card, talk to your bank that's your only option since you are past both eBay and Paypal's time limits for a dispute.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Fake Apple airpods pro.

Chalk it up to experience, and only buy from authorised sellers,  if not authorised, there is a high possibility of being  fake.

And in reality does it matter, you went for over 6 months without knowing they were fake, so they must have worked ok.   Don't take that comment that I agree with fakes,  but surely if you had concerns, you should have checked them out earlier.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply