Feedback advice for ring SNAD.

Will this feedback be ok to leave and seller can't get it removed

SNAD.Nicks to stones,poor quality.TCW less.$602Return@my expense.

tip toe through the tulips
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

It may be all right. Have you opened a Paypal dispute about it ?

TCT
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Well if I was the Seller, I would want that in English!  I have no idea what you just said.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

If I was the Seller, I would want the complaint in English.  I have no idea what you just said.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I'm not quite sure I understand it either.

Significantly not as described - Nicks to stones (no idea) - Poor Quality - TCW (no idea)

If you're going to leave feedback, it would help to write it so other users can understand as feedback is supposed to be for other eBayers to gain insight into a buyers reputation, not as a way to communicate with a buyer or seller.

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I don't understand iteither 

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

SNAD.Nicks to stones,poor quality.TCW less.$602Return@my expense.

If you put in a Significantly Not As Described claim with PayPal and win then the seller may argue that the inclusion of 'SNAD' in the feedback and the last bit of the comment (the bit that my computer thinks is an email address) is referencing a 'claim' and might seek removal on that grounds.  They might even argue that you are trying to include an email address in the comment.

I know that this sounds silly, but silly things happen on eBay!

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

If you put Return at my expense it could be removed.

It is eBay / paypal policy that the buyer pays return of item, so if it is seen that this is the reason for the neg it may well be grounds for removal.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Hi, was a bit late in the night when I posted.  I won a ring from USA that was pre loved, but described "excellent condition".  Received it and the noticed that the emeralds had scratches and nicks to the stones, and the  band was worn.  It also had the dimensions of the stones and the total carat weight of the stones  and gold weight in grams.  Took it to my local jeweller who advised that the stones were much smaller than described.  Contacted the seller and said I was a bit disappointed.  They insisted that it is in excellent condition and I could return for a refund at my expense.  To send it back with tracking to USA would be approx. $60.00.  Why should I be out of pocket.  Asked for a partial refund and seller advises they don't.   I want to leave appropriate feedback that can not be removed and only have 80 characters.  TIA.

tip toe through the tulips
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Keep it simple.

Item not as described. Seller unreasonable and unhelpful

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply