Has any body have dealings with <Removed>. If you haven't I suggest you steer clear.

I have had the worst experience, bar none, purchasing a hard floor camping trailer from <Removed>. The product was damaged it was not supplied with items as listed on ebay site. No spare wheel. No stone guard. Items were not installed sush as water tank,hand brake. The electric brakes power cables were damaged by threading them between the axle and the u-bolts. They were not connected to the draw bar cable loom. Some of this was extra cost. Ihave been having difficulty contacting the company. They work through an answering service. They are virtually imposible to contact. I have sent email with photos attached on 26/07/14 as asked by them. NO reply. As I said my worst ever experience on ebay. Steer clear.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Has any body have dealings with <Removed>. If you haven't I suggest you steer clear.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, but you can't name the seller here. One must be careful buying such an expensive item unsighted also, you simply must be able to ''kick the tyres so to speak. Far too risky parting with your money then having issues to sort out on such a high end item via emails etc. What you may see as issues with the trailer, could well be within the guidelines matching the price paid. Unless they are safety issues that could fall under the registration rules, you may be in for a battle with the seller. If the camper is under a certain weight limit, it may become registered as a simple box trailer, then many of the issues may not apply under the registration act, making your complaint even more difficult. If the seller arranged registration, and the trailer required an inspection slip, and the faulty brakes etc were passed as ok, when they were not, you have a strong case with the seller. If you put a bit more info up about rego etc, you may get more help.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Their feedback is way below the level I would trust with a product a tenth of that cost, wouldn't risk more than ten bucks on them and would expect problems even with that.

If it was listed under the motors section then you have no Paypal protection if that is how you paid., your only hope is if you paid by credit card either direct or through Paypal and even then you wil probably have to pay for the return of the item.

It looks very much as if they are trading as a company so I would ask for details of their company information and if it is not forthcomming tell them you are contacting everyone you can think of including the ATO.

If it is not of merchantable quality then perhaps try reporting them to the on-line auction frasud report site.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply