Has any one purchased and the item never turned up at all. Then the seller has vanished ?

Has any one purchased and the item never turned up at all. Then the seller has vanished ?

Contacted the seller before they vanished and was promised my delivery.

Now no information on their site as I saved it.

Tried to open a complaint about it but not able to as original order to old (April 2020)

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yep, way too old for eBay, even if the seller was still active

PayPal give 6 months

Avoiding buying off dodgey as sellers in China would solve many problems 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

"Avoiding buying off dodgey as sellers in China would solve many problems "

HUH, missed the coffee this morning sandy ?      true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@vampirats wrote:

Tried to open a complaint about it but not able to as original order to old (April 2020)

Hi, have you had a look back in your emails to see if your auction page is still viewable?

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Perhaps the below can help too.

Re: I wish to view my last 6 months of purchases.

in reply to winlui01

‎07-06-2015 11:03 PM - edited ‎07-06-2015 11:04 PM

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

go to your purchase folder and where it says Orders hidden not hidden toolbar, look over on the right and you will see a drop down that says see orders from click on the arrow and you can search the last 3 years.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/I-wish-to-view-my-last-6-months-of-purchases/m-p/1821129#M61...

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@vampirats wrote:

Yes, I have had that happen and lost my money one of those times, but you don't necessarily have to.

You have left it too late for an ebay claim but if you paid by paypal, you should be able to open a claim with them. I would not delay. Open a claim and if the seller does not reply to your issue within the week (or whatever time line they are given these days) you can go in and finalise your claim for a refund.

That should work as I once made a paypal claim against a company that had gone into receivership and I got my money back from paypal.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply