Heads up for all buyers

Please note when purchasing from sellers, the conditions of which a seller uses ebay to sell goods is stated on every listing!

This condition is as follows:

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Heads up for all buyers

I think it would be of more help if you explained exactly what that means.

Message 2 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

Replies from sellers should either be very interesting or nil Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

So you are trading under a policy you have no idea about......................well who would of thought Smiley LOL

This explains alot!

Message 4 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

So does that mean i can rush out and buy an item without asking any questions because everyone is perfect and gets it correct first go?
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 5 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

Yep.............just like you can choose to get a loan with interest rates from 4% to 50%. Your responsible for the one you sign for.

Hope that make it easier for you.

Message 6 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

@better-investment-than-shares wrote:

So you are trading under a policy you have no idea about......................well who would of thought Smiley LOL

This explains alot!

*sigh* facepalm

I'm really glad the first thing you saw in my post was an opportunity to take a pot shot, that says alot but I hope it made you feel better.

Now, the purpose of this thread is to help other buyers, right? 

So do that, you've made them aware of something, now explain exactly what it means so they have a full understanding of the implications of that sentence. 

Message 7 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

Ok then, would that be the case for say phone users that use the app, and a seller might edit there post, but the app does not show it, what happens then?.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 8 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

d*g, I like threads like this. Very informative for all sellers.

Message 9 of 55
Latest reply

Heads up for all buyers

You make no logic or sense - I am suggesting to you that you put the information here so that the buyers you're trying to inform about this will understand it properly and fully...and you're refusing because you think I don't have the answer?

Umm, so you're not putting the info here to spite me, and I'm the one that's immature?

Good grief.

Message 10 of 55
Latest reply