How can I contact Ebay.

I have an item which is more than two months overdue. "Ebay" says that because there has been no activity with my query "It" has cancelled the request because of "no activity for 21 days".  I have had great trouble getting the seller to respond to my messages.  They originally sent it to a town more than a thousand kilometres away.  I am unable to find how to get the request reinstated. 

I want to have the request reinstated and to be able to contact Ebay directly.

Hope someone can help.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How can I contact Ebay.

Once eBay close a request they are very unlikely to re-open it, so your only other option is to open an "item not received" dispute with Paypal's Resolution Centre to get your money back. Sellers (especially Chinese) will drag out replying to you hoping the dispute will time out and you find yourself in the position your are now in.

Escalate the dispute with Paypal as soon as you are able and DO NOT close it until you have your money back.  

eBay's help link is below, the best option there is to have them call you (at the bottom of the page) but I doubt if they will be able to help you.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/returns-refunds/asking-ebay-step-help-buyers?id=4701

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

How can I contact Ebay.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Padi is right.....ebay will not help you once  the case is closed.   They will just tell you to go to the paypal resolution centre and open a dispute there.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply