How can I get my money refund?

I have received a faulty product for $60. product was faulty so after discussing with seller, I have payed another $12 and returned it by post.

Now, seller have received the faulty product but not returning my money back.

Their last message stated that if you remove your review, we will refund your money!

How can I complain to emay and get my money back?

Thanks,

Sanaz

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@sanazkhalili wrote:

I have received a faulty product for $60. product was faulty so after discussing with seller, I have payed another $12 and returned it by post.

Now, seller have received the faulty product but not returning my money back.

Their last message stated that if you remove your review, we will refund your money!

How can I complain to emay and get my money back?

Thanks,

Sanaz

Did you open an INAD case? or did you just return the product on your own accord?

Always use ebay's 30 day MBG otherwise you will end up loosing your money.

Also you can contact ebay and report the seller for feedback extortion.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Open an item not as described dispute through eBay, and upload the tracking number into the dispute. After 4 or 5 days you should have the option to escalate the dispute "ask eBay to step in and help". Once you have that option, select it and you should get a refund pretty quickly.

Spoiler
I work with someone named Sanaz! Is it a common name? 
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Sanaz, further to tippy's suggestion above (which you should absolutely do), find the receipt for the return postage to provide a copy of to eBay for the INAD dispute, and eBay should refund you for it. Return postage cost for an item not described properly is the responsibility of the seller.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply