How can a company like Zanzea in all of its forms and names continue to trade on Ebay.. ?

This company does not and will not combine postage.  They sell items they don't have in stock'

They are selling using several names.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

How can a company like Zanzea in all of its forms and names continue to trade on Ebay.. ?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There is nothing on their listings that say they combine postage and no ebay rule that says they have to combine postage, much less give a discount for combined postage.

If you do not like it then don't buy from them.

Sellers can have several different IDs....no rule about that either.  In fact, many Australian sellers have several selling accounts and it is almost a given that Chinese sellers have several IDs.

As annoying as it might be it is not a hanging offense to be out of stock of an item.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

No seller is forced to give combined postage with a discount, it's up to the buyer to work that out with the seller before bidding/buying.

They don't offer combined postage in any of  the listings I looked at.

I do have to wonder if you looked at their negs in feedback before dealing with them so many times, I wouldn't have touched them with a bargepole after reading the negs and revised feedback. Most members here recommend being very careful with any high-volume seller with less than 99.5% feedback.

Edit, G'day lyndal...................slow as usual...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Edit, G'day lyndal...................slow as usual...............#

You calling Lyndal slow Padi? Braver man than I am (metaphorically speaking of course.)  I think you may find all the chocolate licked off the WWs.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Chocolate is not in my diet PJ.

I am just going to pinch Batgirl's fillet steaks and let her deal with Padi.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

You calling Lyndal slow Padi? Braver man than I am (metaphorically speaking of course.)  I think you may find all the chocolate licked off the WWs.

No, no, no PJ, I was referring to myself not lyndal - I value my life/body too much to try that..................bet she can't get the LGBB's off Batgirl the Brave though.

Spoiler
Apparently she has an invite to the NN though............ssshh original.gif

Oh heck,     G'day lyndal..................cowers pathetically. 

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

G'day Padi....well you might cower.  With both Batgirl and me after you, you don't stand a chance.Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

*bear backs away quitely*

bear.png

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

*bear backs away quitely*

bear.png

errr, "quitely" ?                     Best stay away from my hidey hole enigma, dangerous girls are around.........scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Don't be shy enigma.....come and join the Get Padi Girls Brigade.  We have to keep him in line so the more the merrier.Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply