How do I delete something saved in my shopping cart? I wanted to click on save to watch list but mis

Is there any way I can delete an item in my shopping cart? For this particular item I wanted to save it to my watch list but mistakenly clicked on save to cart. I am worried if I purchase anything else on ebay that this item will be added to the amount when I pay via paypal. Would be grateful for any help here

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

How do I delete something saved in my shopping cart? I wanted to click on save to watch list but mis

Click on your little cart icon top RHS of page. Just above the subtotal there is a link which says remove. click on that.
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Thank you so much for your help and have just removed it. (Can't believe I didn't see the remove sign lol). Have a great day

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

There's also a "save for later" option. Items saved for later are accessible via the cart, but not actually in the cart. Also, if you have items from different sellers in you cart, you can select "Pay only this seller" so that only their items are purchased / paid for. 

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Hi!  I need to know why I cant see the option "add to cart", I need to buy several things att the same time.I just can see the" shopping car" upp  in the corner but its says "its empty" start  shopping by pulse the icon  " add to cart"  , but I can not foundet.Thanks.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@sotom-mart wrote:

Hi!  I need to know why I cant see the option "add to cart", I need to buy several things att the same time.I just can see the" shopping car" upp  in the corner but its says "its empty" start  shopping by pulse the icon  " add to cart"  , but I can not foundet.Thanks.

You are on the Australian boards with this question, I'm not sure how the cart function works in Sweden, but here you can only add to your cart on "buy it now" listings not auctions.

A BIN listing has "add to cart" on the right hand side of the listing picture.

By the way, be careful with the Chinese sellers you are buying from. especially if they have a feedback of less than 99.5%, a lot of buyers come to these broads after having trouble with them..........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Further to what Padi said, be very careful of Chinese sellers. They are masters of creating fake items, especially jewellery and gemstones. Always check the sellers feedback before buying anything. There's a reasonable chance some of your items won't arrive. Make sure you open an item not received dispute before 45 days from purchase, so you can get a refund. Don't let any sellers try to talk you into waiting longer because if you do, they will cease all contact once 45 days have passed and you will lose your money.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

ebabeactions

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Your 1st Vist to the boards was VERY HELPFUL  -  NOT.  Leave dead threads where they are.  Please check dates.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply