How do I filter out items either from particular sellers OR with high postage?

Hi all

Has there ever been a reason given for this or logical reason why? I am trying to perfect my ebay saved searches so that I will generally only get items I will buy.

I buy cd's which are generally less than $10 in total cost and with some sellers (i.e. old estocks, rarewaves) postage is either minimal or free, yet other sellers it may be $20+. Also i predominately buy from overseas.

However there is no way to exclude the sellers with the high postage either by price filter or by seller. Item location is no help as i buy from both Europe and USA.

So are there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can use the "sort by" drop-down menu in saved searches to give you options for "price plus postage, lowest/highest first"

Capture.PNG

For excluding certain sellers go to "more refinements on the LHS of the saved search, click on that and you'll get the option to exclude sellers from the search.

Capture.PNG         

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Do you buy much from the USA....in my experience of buying DVDs the high postage ones are usually from the USA.

I you don't buy much from the USA you could block the whole country.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

It'd be enormously helpful to be able to just add sellers to a block list so that their items don't show up, ever. Having to save pretty much every search you do in order to block one seller is a pain....

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply