How do I get a refund for the Global SP charge? Seller shipped using USPS themselves

How do I get a refund for the Global Shipping Program charge? Seller shipped using USPS themselves. I asked them to use USPS as GSP is slow, overpriced, and they don't know what they are doing when shipping to Japan. (I guess, as they were claiming I had to pay import tax for an item that has no tax on it because of its category and because of its below treshold cost/value) I was in a hurry and did nott see right away right away when I paid the invoice the GSP charges were on there. The seller actually shipped the item , using USPS themselves. (I paid that too)

How do I get a refund for the GSP charge? PB never shipped, handled or customs processed anything, so I should not have to pay for a service and a charge I never used.

I don't want to start a dispute because I think that would affect the seller, who did not really do anything wrong except forget to uncheck the GSP from the item invoice, and did not receive the money..

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I get a refund for the Global SP charge? Seller shipped using USPS themselves

Hi, you are posting on the OZ boards.

As you are registered in Japan it would be better to post on the US boards.

Is there an eBay Japan ?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

As far as I know tc there's no eBay Japan, they have their own buying and selling site - like New Zealand................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply