How do we remove 'watched item' notifications on items we are not watching?

Hello Everyone, We have two questions. Hopefully someone can help resolve..

1.We keep getting watched item notifications on items we are not watching. How do we resolve this? 

2. A recent purchase, (4 weeks ago) only half order received. Seller refunded for the missing items. In purchase history,

we cannot remove the item from the list, it has now been marked 'payment pending' How do we remove this now

completed item from purchase history?

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It seems that no matter haw many times you delete items from your Watch List ebay still sends out reminders.

Late last year I had a number of 2017 pocket diaries on my watch list which were deleted once I had made my purchases....I am still receiving reminders about them.

As for the completed purchase....you can leave it there and it will Archive automatically after a period of time (60 days I think) or you can Archve it yourself by hitting the Hide button in your Purchase History.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I'm getting reminders saying do you still want this item but I only just looked at it while scrolling through.

Didn't put it in any watch list lol.

It seems that if you just glare at anything then ebay will keep asking you to buy it ,well ebay how about you buy it lol.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Most of the regular responders on the boards will tell you that one you check out a listing that is being queried here it leaves you open to constant reminders from ebay.....one of the "perks" of trying to help others.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

meme.jpg

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks so much everyone. 🙂 Cannot 'hide' the completed purchase mentioned. The hide button in the drop down list for it, is not there

It is available on other items in the purchase history. We 'hide' once item received and feedback left.  Unable to with this one that has marked itself with 'payment pending'  though it is completed. 

🙂 Indeed. Won't use the watch list.

Have a quirky 'wish list' though, can only use it, by signing in and out several times for the wish list to show.

Grumpy Cat pic is most apt. :-))

Happy week and thanks again

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

heehee, yeah, just scrolling through, and you get that history of 'you still after these items'  

Wish list is quirky too.  🙂 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply