I have not received my item sent with global shipping program

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been patiently awaiting the delivery of my parcel that was shipped from the USA using the Glibal Shipping Program.  Is it possible to find out when it may be delivered?

it was last scanned on the 14th April and it says it was in transit with the destination carrier.  
The ebay item number is: Item ID # (333338372496)

The tracking numbers are:

Global tracking UPAAC000000097338448

Domestic tracking 9400108205497342334866

kind regards,

Sharon

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Just fellow buyers and sellers like yourself reading here

I am not able to give you an answer, you have both the tracking numbers and you would be well aware of the massive delays with mail and mail transport in all countries

I would say contact the seller, but I doubt they would have any more information than you do

I have never used the Global shipping program so I can't give you an idea/suggestion there, but perhaps one of the other buyers here who have/do use it can let you know about anything unique to that

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I regularly make purchases from the USA and some are with the GSP.

I often receive parcels around 14-16 days but in the last month or so it has been taking 3-4 weeks.

And that is to be expected considering so much is shut down around the world.

image host
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Checking the tracking numbers on 17Track:

The domestic number is a US tracking number, and that covers from the seller to Pitney Bowes at Erlanger KY.

The global tracking number says your item is in transit from Erlanger.  This is the last update:

2020-04-14 10:00  In Transit with Destination Carrier

You may get more info as it progresses under that number...or you may see a different tracking number from Aust Post.

Have patience, it is on its way.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is way too soon to be worried.....it is only 6 days since it has been showing as In Transit.

Under normal circumstances it could take 2-3 weeks before it is delivered in Australia and times are far from normal.

Just be patient and keep an eye on the tracking....you should be able to click on the Global Shipping number and it will open up the full tracking.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Finally received it today 👍🏻

@cuddlypossum wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been patiently awaiting the delivery of my parcel that was shipped from the USA using the Glibal Shipping Program.  Is it possible to find out when it may be delivered?

it was last scanned on the 14th April and it says it was in transit with the destination carrier.  
The ebay item number is: Item ID # (333338372496)

The tracking numbers are:

Global tracking UPAAC000000097338448

Domestic tracking 9400108205497342334866

kind regards,

Sharon

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

You are very lucky, that was amazingly fast all things considered 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, amazingly fast even for the best of times and these are not the best of times.

I am at a loss to understand why the OP would say it had "finally" arrived when s/he had just been told it was far too soon to worry.

I had items take more than a week to travel from Melbourne to Sydney so the same time from the USA to Australia is excellent.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Unfortunately I think all this means is that now the OP and buyers like them will expect to be as lucky with EVEYTHING they buy

(even though they still clearly unimpressed and feel it still took too long)

And it seems it really does not matter one bit what 'we' say

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply