I have purchased an item. Paid it upon the time of purchase but the seller has now been cancelled

What do you do if a seller in cancelled by ebay but you have not received the item that was purchased.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have purchased an item. Paid it upon the time of purchase but the seller has now been cancelled

Do you mean the seller has cancelled the sale, or eBay has deregistered the seller?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

eBay has deregistered the seller

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

In that case open a case with Paypal for "item not received" and you'll get your money back, that's assuming you paid by Paypal.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

it depends on when you purchased - just because ebay has deregistered the seller for any reason, doesn't mean that he did not post your item.

How long is it since you paid?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I've had a few NARU'd sellers curra, and the only time a parcel actually arrived after them being NARU'd the wrong item was sent anyway.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I would treat it the same as any other purchase, give it a reasonable time to arrive then if nothing comes and no tracking provided open an item not received dispute through Paypal.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply