I need to contact a seller about a purchase I made and my item number is incorrect.

I purchased a mobile phone in June last year and I need to return as it is faulty. I have tried to contact seller but when I put my item number in it says oops wrong number but the item number is correct. I have sent a message to him and no reply. I have also tried ringing him on a number he gave me but it just goes to message bank. I have also tried to contact ebay on the phone number and I get half way through and it disconnects. I would love to know how I can actually speak to someone to help me with this problem. I have tried chat and because the item is over 90 days old it doesnt show. The item has a 12month warranty so as it is faulty should be still able to return. Can someone please let me know what i can do.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I need to contact a seller about a purchase I made and my item number is incorrect.

You only have 30 days in eBay and 6 months in Paypal to lodge a dispute, but even if it were longer, I am not sure it would cover an item used  since June

You say it had a 12 month warrenty so it must have been from a proper authorised seller / re-seller to actually mean anything so have you contacted the physical b&m store if you are getting nowhere with their eBay store?

Were you sent a warrenty card to fill out?

If you just bought a phine from a 'regualr' seller on eBay, I am not surprised they have not replied 8 months after purchasing as the word warrenty in those cases is just that, a word

Things like phones etc are far better off being purchased from a real store

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Just to add, you only bring up old listings up to 90 days after the sale. After that you get an error message regarding the item number.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks.

Brenda

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply