I need to speak to ebay support

Item I purchased deleted the listing I have checked my paypal account and 23 dollars was paid within minutes of my purchase. I do not have a clue what the item was. I have a transaction number being 90U56348CG798282P. But that is all. Could you supply more details please.
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The transaction number you have is your paypal transaction number and you can find payment details in your paypal account.  This will give you all the details of what you bought as well as the ebay transaction number.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you I finally worked it out in paypal

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is a member to member Question and Answer Centre. If you wish to speak to someone at eBay you'll need to click on Customer Support on the menu top right and under the Contact eBay tab find the most relevant reason and you'll be given contact details.

Did you delete the listing or have you received an email to say the listing has been removed by eBay?

If you deleted it the transaction will still be in your Purchase History. At the top there are 2 buttons, Recent and Archived. Click on Archived, find the item and on the right hand side you can select to move to Recent.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The transaction number you have is your paypal transaction number and you can find payment details in your paypal account.  This will give you all the details of what you bought as well as the ebay transaction number.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you I finally worked it out in paypal
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply