I ordered a stack of items from Japan on 30 March and never received them and now can't get help

jarnasa
Community Member

The time has passed for me to do an item not received or to claim paypal money back.  It was nearly $100 aud so I am **bleep** and I cant even contact the seller with the item number anymore as it says not a valid item number.  What can I do to recoup my money? 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I ordered a stack of items from Japan on 30 March and never received them and now can't get help

If you used PayPal, you have six months, are you sure you bought in March?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

You have 180 days after the purchase date to open a case in Paypal's "Resolution Centre" so you should still be within that time period.

On your purchase history go to the drop-down menue on the top RHS and change it from "last 60 days" to 2020 and see if they're there.

Edit. G'day sandy.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If it was the seller from Japan who has left you feedback, have you tried contacting them that way/ through another of their listings.

Maybe there was a typo in the item number?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Just to add, I deal regularly with a Japanes seller and this is on his current listings :-

Capture.PNG

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Yes i did but no response as yet.  I copies and pasted item number so that was just weird that it was not recognised.  I thought maybe becuase of the time that has lapsed.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@jarnasa wrote:

Yes i did but no response as yet.  I copies and pasted item number so that was just weird that it was not recognised.  I thought maybe becuase of the time that has lapsed.

Do you mean you tried to open a case in Paypal's Resolution Centre or you tried to contact the seller ?

If you haven't opened a dispute with Paypal, you need to do it quickly before the 180 day limit expires.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply