I ordered an item - 3D Filament Gold PLA the seller delivered 3D Filament Gold PLA+ ( plus)

Bsically the seller delivered an item Not As Description.  3D filament  comes in variious types to suit different allpications.

PLA is  basic, most common used material. One of  the makers develpoped and mixyire which is no sold as PLA +  -  when  printed, the model is stronger  than ordinary PLA. BUT, it needs different setting and is  more difficult to use - this is aided  by the fact that some material originating in China, lacks consistancy and is difficult to use.

On a technicality, the description is not s advertised ie if i ordered red and got black the difference would be obvious - the + added tp PLA+ indicates  a toatlly different material sent to what I ordered.

I reqyested a return, however I am  told that I should have submitted a claim for Not as Ordered or Wrong item delivered.

Can I  change this or  on eBays,  intervention at a given date - can I submit to them about  wrong item rather than a return.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I ordered an item - 3D Filament Gold PLA the seller delivered 3D Filament Gold PLA+ ( plus)

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Why don't you want to return the item if it is the wrong item?

The appropriate dispute would be Item Not As Described but if you have already opened a return request you need to stick with that.

If you close it you cannot open another dispute.

Did you contact the seller before opening the return request?  That is reallynthe first step when there is a problem with an item.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply