I received a refund for an item that has since turned up, I would like to refund the item

I received a refund for an item that has since turned up, I would like to refund the item

Why is this so hard, I just want to return the refund and the website is useless at advising on this

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

If you paid by bank deposit directly to the seller, all you have to do is pay again using the same details.

If you paid through eBay it was either processed by Paypal or eBay.

In either case, ask the buyer for their bank details and pay again.

eBay consider the transaction complete, so yes, they aren't setup for post-transaction transactions.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks I really appreciate that

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How did you pay the seller ?  (PayPal , bank deposit or otherwise?) 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It was a debit card transaction

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Debit card direct to the seller?

Debit card through a paypal account?

Or debit card through paypal without an account?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you paid by bank deposit directly to the seller, all you have to do is pay again using the same details.

If you paid through eBay it was either processed by Paypal or eBay.

In either case, ask the buyer for their bank details and pay again.

eBay consider the transaction complete, so yes, they aren't setup for post-transaction transactions.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks I really appreciate that

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply