I want to buy 2 yoga bricks. Every time I decide on a seller, the final price is much more than quot

I want to buy 2 yoga bricks. Every time I decide on a seller, the final price is much more than quoted. Eg one seller advertises them as $1 eachbut when I click to buy the final prices is $10.49 each. This is happening with every seller I look at. This is clearly flase advertising and so I am not going to buy them from ebay now. I'd rather deal with honest sellers.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I want to buy 2 yoga bricks. Every time I decide on a seller, the final price is much more than quot

I had a look at one of the listings you mentioned. 

One of the range of bricks is 'Out of Stock'  and that is the one that costs $1.  Everything else costs more.

A neat trick.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I am going to take a guess and say that I bet all the sellers you looked at were Asian sellers........

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I think so. Itโ€™s so wrong.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Surely eBay should stop it. Itโ€™s blatantly false to ensure their listings get top billing.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

There is nothing wrong with variation listings if they are used properly but unfortunately Asian sellers are masters of deception and use this listing style to their own advantage.

You can report them to ebay as much as you like but ebay.au can only complain to ebay China who do absolutey nothing,

Try looking at sellers in Australia.....if you run into the same problem you can at least report them and you will have a chance that something will be done.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply