International sellers not adjusting invoice or communicating

Hi

would aprreciate advice,

I buy a lot from overseas - fairly experienced

Recenlty, I contacted two  UK separate sellers asking if they would be willing to post to Australia ( they stipulated uk only on their listing. I do this a bit - never have had any real problems)

Both responded yes, both provided  postal quotes that were accurate,  both said would adjust invoice if I won.So I bid on and won both items - over a week ago.

Have communicated with both sellers  -  twice --saying I can't pay until they adjust the invoice ( ebay settings detect that I am from an area outside thier postage settings).

Silence from both.

I'm thinking both are unhappy with final sale price  and are not going to proceed.

I realise there is nothing I can do about this.

BUT is there any negatvie for me? having unpaid for items on my purchase list? Ebay has sent me several reminders to pay.

Dont' want to get any kind of negative record  - prefectly willing to pay - I WANT to pay - I want the items.

thanks for your help

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you sent all these messages via eBay, don't worry, they will see them and will cancel any unpaid claim the seller makes.

Contact eBay and let them know the situation, best to keep them in the loop, it'll work out the best for you.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Rowena - you need to go through checkout, make sure your Australian address is showing in checkout and request a total from the sellers. This way ebay will recognise that the item is being sent overseas and the seller will then be able to enter the International Postage cost.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

yep, done that - no response.
But thanks
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply