Is anyone else having problems searching

I am trying to search ebay and it keeps coming up problem loading page. All other sites are working fine and I can get my ebay pages fine. Just the search is not working.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

h b h it's more than likely that ebay has been clogged up by all the Tumbleweeds, Cobwebs, Dust & Debris blowin around the not so OK Corral.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

well carp I can't even part with some of my hard earned money, Wonder how many others can't either.
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

it's only .au with the problem. I can search on .com
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

My searches are ok.

image host
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Kopes what browser are you using.

It's weird I am not having any problem on the US site
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Harley, I was having major problems for nearly 10 days up until last thursday when it appeared to be fixed.

Apparently it was only certain members that were getting it - lucky them ......not.

I'm using Firefox and Win 7. and haven't had any problems since last week.

Perhaps a call to eBay's wonderful CSR folks ???? It's a known problem so maybe they just have to tweak your account somehow (and hopefully not break something else at the same time)

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks Padi, But it seems to have come good again now. It's weird how it only affects some people.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

No probs searching here, on Chrome, Win 7. I just ran a few random searches to check (and found a few interesting things in the process!! I have to be strong, I told myself I needed to put the breaks on the buying for awhile LOL).

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

One good thing Harley is now I've got the choice of the old format (from my bookmark) or the new format from the "watched items" from under "my ebay".................

"not going to celebrate just yet........just in case...............!!!! "

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply