Is there any way to search for items for sale based on feedback percentage?

I just want to be able to filter out all the chinese fake Australia sellers and deal with sellers who only have 100% feedback ratings.

Ebay needs to start cracking down on drop shipping even if it means losing sales. They are doing more harm to the site then good.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't believe so.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have NO tolerance for a seller who has even ONE red dot? For example if a psycho buyer decided the sticky tape wasn't applied correctly. Even if the other 999 sales from the seller were okay?

Non-dropshippers can get negative feedback, too.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

There is no feedback refinement for a search but obviously select Aust only.

Then I often select cheapest first and jump to page 10 so I get to resonably priced items not ridiculous low prices that are often for an accessory not the item.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I don't believe so.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have NO tolerance for a seller who has even ONE red dot? For example if a psycho buyer decided the sticky tape wasn't applied correctly. Even if the other 999 sales from the seller were okay?

Non-dropshippers can get negative feedback, too.

I wouldn't mind searching for sellers by 100% rating when it comes to certain items from high volume sellers (many of which are overseas and not necessarily from China).  I'm talking about books, records/CDs. DVDs etc for starters, as some of those items don't always make it to Oz shops.

You might get one of these sellers with a rating of 99.6 for instance which doesn't sound too bad....but then you look up the feedback and it's 899+ red dots in the past 12 months...and 207 red dots in the LAST month....with most of the issues being shoddy packaging, items that never turn up and even (weirdly) substituting bizarre replacements for items out of stock.  We all need to give those sellers the flick and I'd rather not waste my time trolling through them.

At the same time if a seller has less than 100% and the problem occurred 12 months ago, or from the buyer's remarks you can deduce the problems may not be with the seller, I'm not going to cross them off my buying list

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply