Item not received

I recently purchased 2 Huawei ear phones on eBay at the end of July. The expected date of delivery stated on the receipt was 4-7 August 2015. It's nearing the end of August now and I still haven't received my earphones.
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Item not received

I have no idea why you posted this in the Spring Seller Release forum but anyway...this is a community forum so you need to contact the seller and tell them you haven't received the headphones.

You can also lodge an Item Not Received claim through Ebay. if the seller cannot give a compelling reason as to why the headphones have not turned up.

Hopefully you paid via PayPal as it makes getting a refund a whole lot easier if a transaction goes wrong.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

mmur4360
Community Member

I am in the same boat with items not recieved and the company will not reply to my msg

so much for the ebay garantee. I am not buying anything off ebay again

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

If your purchase hasn't turned up then don't waste your time posting here in a community forum...contact the seller and/or lodge an Item Not Received case with Ebay.

tin_foil_hat-218x300.gif

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

How can ebay stand by their guarantee if you do not open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Leaving a negative for the seller does not activate the guarantee you know....you actually need to do something to put the process in motion

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

@lyndal1838 wrote:

How can ebay stand by their guarantee if you do not open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Leaving a negative for the seller does not activate the guarantee you know....you actually need to do something to put the process in motion

Really? I thought it would be automatic as eBay should be able to read minds.

The other alternative would be for buyers to actually read the conditions for the MBG, which we know isn't going to happen when they can lose their money in exchange for venting and 'threatening' to not buy from eBay again.

Given that eBay don't actually sell anything of value to members (even sellers who pay them money).

I'd rather get my money back, but my nose is too big to cut off.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

Ha ha .........

Spoiler
seriously ....... for many your comments would simply be a "low flying plane"Smiley LOL
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

I told seller i din't get item even now after 10 weeks. I expected them to send another item to me. But ebay resolution stepped in and said good news seller has refunded me money. I wrote and said i didn't want refund. So i left a negative feedback naturally because i didn't get item. Seller asked can i change negative feedback. & said what can they do for me to do this & for case to be solved.

I wrote But it would not be solved. For I really want the item I paid for 9 weeks ago. .
You said after the item was lost the first time that you said as follows
[sorry for the delay, sent without the tracking number as for the light weight.
and that overseas shipping normally u get if for 14-25 working days.
Now for 2nd order which is due 23 sept you wrote to me [in case of if get lost or delay, how about we refund u back firstly?
Or what is the best way for me?]   
I said to her The best way for me is to receive the item paid for.
I thought you would've sent this 2nd order with a tracking number
so that it would definitely reach me & so that you wouldn't get a 2nd negative feedback.
Why say again if not come can you just refund me back to be solved?
Did you send the 1st and 2nd items to me in the first place???
Very confusing, all I want is to receive the item I paid for. Very simple.
Thanks .... 
Ps. When I receive the item & all okay, I will give positive feedback.Regards......

Seller wrote back and said {what ur reply}.

I can't believe it, didn't i just reply in the above 7 lines????

ps. I CANNOT FIND THE SITE ABOUT NEGATIVE FEED BACK FORUM THAT I READ YESTERDAY, BUT I FOUND THIS SITE WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM. I HOPE SOMEONE NOW CAN DIRECT ME TO THE SITE I READ BEFORE????  THANKS

@2015aufandi wrote:
I recently purchased 2 Huawei ear phones on eBay at the end of July. The expected date of delivery stated on the receipt was 4-7 August 2015. It's nearing the end of August now and I still haven't received my earphones.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

You gave the seller a negative because the shipping company lost your item and the seller refunded you? Wow, harsh. The seller is not to blame for items being lost in the post. You have also threatened them with a second negative, which is feedback extortion, and a violation of ebay policy. 

I understand that you're upset with something being lost in the post. The fact the seller refunded you and you still trashed their feedback might make your ebay buying more difficult because sellers on here will block you and other sellers you try to buy from may block you too to protect their reputation. 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Item not received

Thanks tippy toes that is why I put this message up for someone to comment on.

There is two sides of eveything.

Not the sellers fault if lost in post yes of course or maybe not sent at all.

But then as a seller wouldn't you make sure that the buyer definitely gets the item by doing a tracking on it. Because they said if I don't get the next ordered item seemed a bit sus, can't sellers send a tracking on a small light item, does it cost the sellers a lot to do that?

Who knows when like me  being  new at  buying things on line from people we don't see, or know where they are etc. how do we know how & who to trust on line selling??

I was going to change my feedback when i got the order hopefully next week. Surely it wouldn't get lost in post again for the 2nd time..

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply