Item stuck at Kentucky Global Shipping Center for 1 month now.

newmagu0
Community Member
I have bought a speaker at eBay located at USA to be delivered to me here in Australia but it seems it's still at Kentucky. Is there any suggestion or advice from anyone here?
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What is the final ETA for the parcel ?  Once the parcel has passed into the hands of the GSP the seller has no control over its delivery to you. When the parcel clears Erlanger it is usually given a new tracking number for Fed Ex then when it gets to Australia it will normally be passed onto AP with possibly another tracking number.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

newmagu0
Community Member
Today is the final ETA for the parcel but still no update of it.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Probably no need to worry yet, the ETA is an "estimate" put in by eBay and those "estimates" often don't take into consideration actual postage times by various carriers (particularly the GSP). I would wait until late next week then if there's still no tracking updates then pursue the problem under eBay's MBG (money back guarantee).

I don't use sellers that use the GSP, but from posts on the boards it can be a bit of a drawn-out process to get your money back if things go pear-shaped.

Come back and ask for further advice from the members here next week if the package is still unaccounted for. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

newmagu0
Community Member
Okay. Thank you
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply