Items not received

Hello

I have not received two items for the following order: 21-09106-64360. I have contacted the seller and they advised that as it has been too long I need to contact ebay. The option 'ask ebay to step in' doesn't appear, I assume as it has now been too long. Are you able to assist me?

Thank you

Amber

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Items not received

Other members cannot use the order number to assist you

What were the item numbers?

How long ago was the last day of the estimated delivery date?

The seller is correct in that there is a time limit

When you say the option 'ask ebay to step in' doesn't appear, do you mean you already opened a dispute and allowed it to time out, or that there is no option to open a dispute?

how did you pay?

Was this from the seller in South Korea? or The UK?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Items not received

Read up on eBay's MBG below. If you are outside the 30 day window past the ETA given then your only recourse is either through Paypal's dispute system (if you paid that way) or a bank chargeback if you paid by credit card.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html

Edit. G'day Sandy.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Items not received

Nobody on the forums can see what you ordered.

It is entirely up to the buyer to keep an eye on their purchases and if they have not arrived within the time frame given, to open the relevant disputes. Items that have no tracking will be easily refunded as the seller cannot prove any delivery.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Items not received

The seller would have known very well that if it had 'been too long' you would probably be unable to open a dispute through ebay.

You only get 30 days from the expected delivery date.

If ever something doesn't arrive when it should, open a dispute within this time, don't just wait and wait.

The potentially good news is if you paid by paypal you may be in luck. You have 180 days with them.

Go in now and open a claim if you did pay that way, but keep an eye on it as you have to follow through a few days later to confirm you want to finalise and go ahead with getting the refund.

Read everything carefully as you go along or read the terms & conditions so you know exactly what to do.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply