Less from AU sellers now days

have noticed say in the last 2 years and more so now days that lots of items i could buy from aussie sellers is no longer listed on greedbay ebay AU..mostly tools,metal parts ,etc etc..(hardware stuff) i find myself now going to the local hardware store and pay 3 times more than i did when these items were sold on this site.

greedbay ebay is getting less and less fun...!!Man Sad

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Agree with you totally as ebay has chased away decent sellers and it is also making it very hard for new sellers as I'm hearing

that the 21 day hold on funds is now going on deaf ears with the FOS.

Ebay is not releasing sellers money for 21 days now for every sale until all criteria is met.

You can sell as many items as you want and end up having to pay $$$ in fees but unless you have been selling for 90 days then your money will still be on hold.

Imagine going througth this for 90 days sheesh back in my day I would have walked away lol.

Ebay is really putting a strangle hold on sellers these days.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Ebay is great for buyers as long as care is taken, but a pathetic system for sellers. Too many charges involved, postage is getting to be a burden on sellers, with Aust Post services becoming more expensive and slower, meaning buyers are complaining to sellers regarding slow postage which is out of the sellers control. Overseas sellers and scammers are protected like royalty as long as they are selling heaps and making Ebay huge profits, while, as you say, small Aussie sellers are crucified at the stake.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply