Misrepresented Item for sale

Seller correctly identified the item in the description, but put a picture of another item in the picture box, which could also be identified by the description.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A seller can mark no return and no refund all they like but if the item you bought isn't what you received then you can

open an INAD case,30 days with ebay and 180 days with PayPal.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Contact the seller.

Is it a listing you have come across or did you make purchase ?

Did you have a question ?

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I've already purchased, I am trying ot upload pictures to show what I wanted and the iten represnted. I have contacted the seller, but doubt if I will get any response because he has marked the item as no return and no refund.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Advervised as "Shark S600 Terror Matte Black GreenMotorcycle Road Bike  Helmet Full Face/Pinlock"

Here is a picture of what I got, only it was in Gloss and not the same as the item pictured in my previous post.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

A seller can mark no return and no refund all they like but if the item you bought isn't what you received then you can

open an INAD case,30 days with ebay and 180 days with PayPal.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thankyou, I was looking for some kind of answer, but I didnot know what it was until I read your post.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Yeah I prefer the matt black as well.

As mentioned contact the seller to see if he will rectify it otherwise you can open a case for INAD.

image host
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Matte and gloss are two different things. The word matte was in the title, the item you got was gloss.

Probably just a mix up, open a not as described case and the seller will need to pay for your return postage, so I believe.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

This is all in hand Via Ebay disputes. The seller has accepted the difference and is willing to change the item to what I wanted. Thank You for your answer.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply