My PayPal account has a $34.95 purchase taken out can you tell me what the purchase was

Community Member

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

My PayPal account has a $34.95 purchase taken out can you tell me what the purchase was

No sorry... members here are unable to answer that.

However you could look at your PayPal transactions.

That's what I would do.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Maybe you can also look at the email address associated with PayPal if you don't understand what it is in PayPal. Order emails are usually more detailed. Are you sure it is something purchased on eBay?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@80610 wrote:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi 80610, have you logged into your PayPal account to see what your purchase history is? With the $34.95 in question, does it look  like something extra that has been applied to an existing purchase?

It has been quite a while since I have made any purchase from a seller that has GSP as the shipping and I've only done it a handful of times.  The format may have changed but I  recall people talking about extra charges being applied, listed separately from the initial purchase etc.. Could that be what you are referring to? I'm sorry but I can't recall exactly how it works.

Please have a look at your PayPal history and you can come back and let us know. Somebody else should be able to confirm what it is with the extra info.

Hopefully you'll find out exactly what it was for.

Cheers.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi , there was a purchase in March $34.95 for a fish gaff

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@kat - how can you possibly know what the OP bought?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I've always wondered that too!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply