Nice to know ebay closes return dispute before resolved.

Had wrong item sent and was faulty. Returned at my cost. Replacement showing one of faults same as first item.  Still negotiating with seller so ebay closes return process. "Not covered by money back guarantee" Thanks for F#@K all ebay.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hopefully your seller will agree to refund you on his own - but if not, I am pretty sure you can still open an INAD in Paypal, they will request you send the item back to the seller and when they ask you to upload the tracking details put in the tracking of the item you originally returned, don't even mention the second item that is also faulty at this point. This will hopefully result in you getting your money back.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hi katistrophik,

Thanks for your reply. I think the most disappointing was Ebay informed me I wasn't covered by their "money back guarantee". Not that I was totally aware of this policy or conditions, but I am still negotiating (read getting nowhere) with the seller. I don't think there will be a resolution as I'm pretty sure they are wasting my time with pointless requests and the old favorite "we haven't received your email". Anyway  had a good day. Regards.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

There is no need for you to continue to negotiate with the seller, they are trying to string you out.

Open INAD in paypal now and cease all communication with seller, otherwise this will not be resolved to your satisfaction.

Good luck with it.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply