PO Boxes

why don't sellers advise the fact that they do not ship to po boxes BEFORE we press "commit to buy"

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

PO Boxes

If a seller has PO Box excluded in their settings, it should show that in the listing automatically 

What was the item number ?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

@tonch192 wrote:

why don't sellers advise the fact that they do not ship to po boxes BEFORE we press "commit to buy"

Yes, they should explain / state that on the auction page. Silly that they don't and annoying for some to find out later.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

@tonch192 wrote:

Use the cart, not Buy It Now, and you'll never have this problem.

use the cart.PNG

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

Spoiler
digital*ghost, I have missed your informative and sensible posts of late.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

gift

Decided I needed to channel my crankiness energies into something else for a while Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

Welcome back Digi.Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

I've sent a few messages to whomever is in charge of feedback about Po Box's

If sellers can filter who they are happy to sell to by using postage exclusions, then me as a buyer should be able to do the same.

I know I'm dreaming, but a button that lets me filter out those who have exclusions for my delivery address would be great.

But that'll never happen.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

PO Boxes

As has previously been said - use the cart. That will tell you if the seller ships to you before you pay. Far easier (and more productive) than sending messages into the ether to eBay.

eBay won't do anything. In fact, eBay CAN't do anything. The delivery address is only known at checkout, as any delivery address can be entered by a buyer.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply