Payment made but can't see it on my account!

I paid for an item through paypal on winning - money was to be taken from my bank account

I got a reciept from paypal saying it was paid and the item is showing as paid on My eBay .....but my bank account is not showing this payment!

Its not showing as pending or anything, account balance  and account funds are the same.

Confused ...shouldn't the payment appear on my account if it has gone through immediately and the seller has recived the payment?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It takes 2-3 days to be processed in your bank account. Just ensure you leave that amount in your bank account for a few days & you'll be fine.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Do you have a credit card linked to your account ? if so, the funds will be drawn from that account if you do not have the amount required in your physical paypal account.

Or, if it is directly coming from you bank it may go through as an echeque and can take up to 5 - 7 days to be processed.

Remember also, it is only Monday, banks work (even online transfers) on business days only - it may show up tomorrow.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

That is fine, I have plenty in there, I just was surprised as usually it shows up pretty quickly and this hadn't

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

credit card linked to paypal is a debit card

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@farheen76 wrote:

That is fine, I have plenty in there, I just was surprised as usually it shows up pretty quickly and this hadn't

It depends what bank you're with I guess. Whether being debited or credited by Paypal it usually takes 2-3 days with mine (CBA), but has sometimes gone through in under 12 hours, but then it's also on occasion taken up to 5 days. But it's never ever appeared instantly, so I'm a little curious what bank you're with..

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply