Payment reminders

Hi all , i have recently had 2 bad buys , both of witch i requested a refund for ..... in a way

the first was strickly through ebay , the item wasnt what was listed , i requested a refund and sent back the item

the second was a pick up item , the item was again not as listed , the buyer cancelled the sale and i never handed over the money

but now i get payment reminders on both of these sales .

shouldnt the ebay system know that the first item was refunded , as it was done through ebay disputes  ?

and for the second item , the seller cancelled the sale

but know , almost everything i do on ebay prompts a notice that i have 2 bills to pay

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Payment reminders

They are most likely the automated computer ebay reminders sent out 48 hours after sale date.

If you have resolved the transactions, simply ignore them.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Payment reminders

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If a sale is cancelled or refunded the item goes back into your Purchase History as awaiting payment and the usual ebay automated reminders will be sent out after 2 days.

Just ignore the reminders.

You can archive the transactions if you want to or just ignore them and they will auto-archive in due course.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Payment reminders

I did that once, I bought something but then realized I'd actually bought the wrong item... I had intended to buy something almost identical. So the seller cancelled the transaction, that was weeks ago, and occasionally I still get reminders to pay. Just ignore them and they will stop eventually.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Payment reminders

Thanks everyone , that bell icon still anoys me but its great for reminders of ending items from my watch list

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply