Payment still pending

I bought a item of eBay yesterday from a new seller paid for item but it is pending have sent couple of emails to seller no answer

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payment still pending

How many emails since yesterday? 

(and do you mean emails or eBay messages?)

Maybe they have not even seen your messages, not everyone is at their computer 24/7

Was it a pick up item?

Or if not, what is the seller's handling time?

In your messages, did you explain to them about the 21 day hold on funds for new sellers, and did you ask if they have set up their paypal account correctly to receive funds for selling on eBay? 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Payment still pending

If you are seeing it as payment pending, chances are the new seller hasn't setup their PayPal account properly.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Payment still pending

I am aware people are not on there computer 24/7 I have e-mail to the seller yesterday & today but maybe you might she or him might not have set up right

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Payment still pending

I'd send another message explaining how to set their PayPal up to be able to accept payments. Also check from your end that your payment didn't spawn an eCheque.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Payment still pending

The seller probably mis-typed their paypal email address in the listing.  Ask the seller to check the email address to see if it is correct.  One easy way to do this is to select Sell Similar on the item you bought in their Sold listings - the email will be in the Payments section.

Unfortunately you probably won't be able to pay the seller through ebay.  You could ask the seller to send you an invoice directly from paypal. They can find your email by clicking View order details in the drop-down box beside your item.

You can claim back pending funds at any time in paypal.. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply