Paypal "service"

Everybody should look at the poor service of the "experts"They do not care about you.If you are unlucky to find a crook on the way

you can rarely find any help from them.Simple pencil pushers from the streets.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Paypal "service"

I've actually found the Paypal staff to be extremely helpful. Can you provide details of the problem?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

I have had an Australian Paypal account since it was available and accounts in other countries before that and have always, on the few occasions I have had to dispute their findings have always had a favourable outcome, perhaps because I know how the system works and only dispute things when I have followed the correct procedure.

Now and again you get a first level support agent who either doesn't understand what you are talking about or interprets a policy wrongly but asking to be put through to a supervisor sorts it out.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

my experience with paypal has always been great..........ebay is another story though
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have always found paypal to be very helpful.

I hve used it since long before it was even called paypal and aquired by ebay.

The one major problem I had many years ago was all sorted within 45 minutes of it occurring....2 phone calls and a fax saw a 2nd payment taken in error retuned to my account ready to be used.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

agree with harley..

paypal and ebay accounts since 1999....  never had a prob. with Paypal.. excellent service

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

100% corect

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

I guess nearly all the answers I got are from paid paypal fans or bored ones having nothing better to do.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

I think you are right.I have lost money due to that ones at level four underground.It's usually hard to understand them anyway.

Then they take the easy way to grab your money.I was with ebay for five years and got rid of them.Now stupid me I started again

as I was too lazy to shop at home town or I could not get what I wanted.Ebay is like Russian........

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal "service"

@andreswita wrote:

I guess nearly all the answers I got are from paid paypal fans or bored ones having nothing better to do.

unfortunately, no, paypal do not pay for comments

nor am I bored with nothing better to do.  I comment on these boards (and have done for many many years now), to assist other users with their problems where possible.

if you were having problems with paypal and maybe didn't quite understand how the system worked, a quick query on these boards would have brough some very useful suggestions to fix your problem.

coming here to moan, without giving details, and then accusing anyone with a different opinion to yours of being paid to differ is just childish.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply