Re PayPal ... I bought some items today and as usual was about to pay by PP when I noticed that the

"review item"' page was telling me I had paid ... without me logging into PP.

How can that be OK? Has anyone else has this problem? I reported it to ebay and PP and so far noone seems to be able to help.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re PayPal ... I bought some items today and as usual was about to pay by PP when I noticed that the

yes

scroll down the list of threads and you will see a thread about the 'new payment system'

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

yes

scroll down the list of threads and you will see a thread about the 'new payment system'

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Wow! I missed seeing this thread ... now I'm wondering why both the ebay techs and the PP people didn't just tell me about it. We had a huge email live conversation and nobody mentioned any new system ... they told me it was weird and they had no idea why that would have happened ... that is very bad PR.

Anyway, many thanks David ... I'm much happier now I know what it is even though I was given no choice by ebay or PP.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply