Seller has cancelled my order before delivery and now not refunding stating issue with Paypal

rasax81
Community Member

Hi All

Seller has cancelled my order before delivery and now not refunding stating issue with Paypal. What option I have to get the money back.

Contacted seller multiple time but seller says not able to refund due to issue with his PayPal account.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Seller has cancelled my order before delivery and now not refunding stating issue with Paypal

Go to the transaction in eBay and open a case for INR.

If the seller has cancelled in eBay then you will get a refund.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Just to add, if the seller cancelled through eBay, you would either have been automatically refunded or you would have been asked by eBay if you had received a refund.

If they didn't cancel through eBay, they are trying to con you. As kopes said open an INR case. If the seller can't prove delivery, you will be refunded. The seller will then have eBay and their debt collectors to deal with if the money isn't available.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Go to the transaction in eBay and open a case for INR.

If the seller has cancelled in eBay then you will get a refund.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Just to add, if the seller cancelled through eBay, you would either have been automatically refunded or you would have been asked by eBay if you had received a refund.

If they didn't cancel through eBay, they are trying to con you. As kopes said open an INR case. If the seller can't prove delivery, you will be refunded. The seller will then have eBay and their debt collectors to deal with if the money isn't available.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks Kopen. I have contacted "chat with us,eBay" and they have initiated a refund.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks Davewil. I have contacted "chat with us,eBay" and they have initiated a refund.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply