Seller who needs a personality transplant - feedback threats in listings

I was thinking of buying this skirt, but no way would I buy anything from this seller now. The feedback threats in their listings leave a very bad taste in the mouth and it looks like they've followed through more than once. Is calling someone an 'inconsiderate slag' what ebay is reduced to these days? Horrible. I wish there was some way to report them just for being a terrible person.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

OMG.....
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You can report the listing for offensive language or feedback extortion.

Whichever is relevant as we can't see it now the mod has removed the ID.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@lanalovesyou8 wrote:

I was thinking of buying this skirt, but no way would I buy anything from this seller now. The feedback threats in their listings leave a very bad taste in the mouth and it looks like they've followed through more than once. Is calling someone an 'inconsiderate slag' what ebay is reduced to these days? Horrible. I wish there was some way to report them just for being a terrible person.

So glad you didn't buy the skirt Smiley LOL  sellers such as the one you've described do not deserve any support.  Pity we missed knowing who to add to our party lists.

It always amuses me what is and isn't allowed around this place, unbelievable !   Certain words can't be used, not matter what the context,  but it seems slag is acceptable !   I hope the person that comment was directed towards has reported the seller.  Fortunately I think members like this one are in the minority, but the only way to be rid of them, is to report them.  They may not disappear overnight, but a few reports usually take their toll.

Hope you're not too disillusioned with the place, the majority of sellers truly are fantastic

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply