Size filter removed?

jms1311
Community Member

Hi all,

have had a bit of a google but not found an answer yet (could be a bad google though!).

the size filter seems to be missing from searches now, has it been removed? All my saved searches were size specific and now that I run them, I get full results not just what I was looking for. Seems to have happened over last day or two, perhaps?

thanks 

🙂 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Size filter removed?

I have a siza search on one of my saved searches and it's working fine. Are you sure there's none of that size in your search and eBay is just showing alternatives?

It will show "0" results at the top of the search if that's the case.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Size filter removed?

Ebay have updated many of their categories to include better item specifics. Many people, including myself had to adjust their listings based on certain criteria. The cutoff date was yesterday for all sellers to make these adjustments, which is why I'm guessing you're seeing these changes today.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Size filter removed?

Thanks for the replies. I am like 98% sure there is definitely items in those sizes for my searches, I even tried a brand new search and wasn’t able to filter by size only size type or something along those lines.

i apologise if it had already been mentioned and resolved, I couldn't find anything before I posted.

thanks again!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply