Switch to old Purchase History page, link not working

hope its not permanent as i hate the new look. was able to view "purchase history" in the old format but now it keeps going to the new..anyone else same prob ?

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

I am getting the new design also.

image host
Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

im a person that doesnt mind change but when its a worst change, i dont like it. most likely a permanant change..good on ya greedbay..

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Typical eBay, "if it ain't broken - fix it"..........................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Typical eBay, "if it ain't broken - fix it"..........................original.gif

exactly...LOLOL.. smash.gif

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

Definitely agree, old page was far better. Hyperlink to "Switch to old Purchase history page" is not working. If Ebay are going to force "Experimentation Executions" then ensure the undo features work. Please fix ASAP.

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What a load of garbage......my Purchase History now stretches for miles because I bought a lot of small items which have been delivered and feedback left.   There is still the timeline telling me that the item is not delivered but underneath it tells me that feedback has been left.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

There's a simple solution. Don't use the Purchase History page. In other words, don't buy anything. ๐Ÿ˜ž

The new active page for sellers is also the pits!
Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

I can't remember the last time I looked at my Purchase History....only did it now because of this thread.

I always leave feedback through the Feedback Forum....and that will certainly not change now.Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

They seem determined to make it as hard as possible for buyers to find things to buy, and to find their way around the site. If they continue on the way they're heading it'll be a waste of time trying to buy or sell on here!
Message 10 of 27
Latest reply