These Items look very sus to me, But what are your thoughts

blackbunyip
Community Member

Hi If you do a search for   (   HO Brass Pennsylvania B-1 Boxcab Electric ALCO 1973 Rare -- Near MINT  )      and  ( BRASS WESTSIDE MODELS MO-110 B&O 2-8-2 CLASS Q-4d w/CANON CAN MOTOR   )   you will find 2 items that are being sold exactly the same way and in several lots, both new zero feedback sellers, There very cheap for what they are, But if there only letting you pay by Paypal, How can they rip you off if you claim against them? In other words can people still rip you off if you pay by Paypal? Thanks

Ebay protects certain Power Sellers, Lets them break rules all the time and rip people off and do nothing about it. I will always do as I advertise.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

No they can't rip you off if you aware of the time limits Paypal have for INRs. But if they are scammers, they can send you substandard/damaged goods which will cost a fortune to return for a refund.

More likely, every member who 'wins' an item will give them a full suite of details (email address, real name, real address) which can then be onsold to spammer scammers.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

wargul
Community Member

Did a search and found nothing.  Those item titles look too long?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

blackbunyip
Community Member

I see thanks heaps, makes sense. Those Item have all been removed now, So looks like Ebay though the same thing as they are all gone and sellers no regiestered, Thanks 

Ebay protects certain Power Sellers, Lets them break rules all the time and rip people off and do nothing about it. I will always do as I advertise.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

blackbunyip
Community Member

No names where spot on, Ebay removed them Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

HO Brass Pennsylvania B-1 Boxcab Electric ALCO 1973 Rare

They went through as completed,(5 items sold for a total of $289)X-(

These are part of those scam listings posted by Chinese scammers that are after contact details,:|

They will at times post 3 to 6 listings that are all the same and use either listings from genuine sellers or get their info from the web.

BRASS WESTSIDE MODELS MO-110 B&O 2-8-2 CLASS Q-4d w/CANON CAN MOTOR

These seem to have gone.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply