Transaction I.D link broken

What does this mean, I've made a payment through paypal but it hasn't appeared on the sellers account. Now I've bought something else from another seller and can't access paypal through ebay, as it will not load. I need help, what's going on
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Clear cache and cookies, try a different browser and/or reboot.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

And login directly to your Paypal account, on the official website, to see where the payment you made that the seller cannot see, has gone. It may be unclaimed, but they should have had an email about it if their email address is correct in their Paypal account.

but, if you are having trouble with multiple things, sounds like a Paypal glitch.

check though, as you do not want to pay for it twice, if the money has been taken from you.

it has happened to me before, the money goes from my account, but does not appear in the seller's...and it was a Paypal error that time, as I had paid the seller no problems before. They had the money eventually.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply