USED WHEN STATED NEW!

BOUGHT SOME ITEMS FROM <Removed> HE STATES ITEMS "NEW" WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE OLD STOCK FROM "FISHER DISCOUNTS" IN SYDNEY. THEY ARE ALL AT LEAST 10 YEAR OLD STOCK BEEN IN STORAGE AND ALL THE BOXES ARE SHOP SOILED AND PARTS MISSING AND BROKEN..

BEWARE!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

USED WHEN STATED NEW!

If you have purchased any item on ebay which is "not as described", first of all, check the listing to see if there is anything you may have missed.  If the item which arrived is different to the listing, contact the seller to give them the option to respond.  If you are not happy with the response, open a "not as described" dispute.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

USED WHEN STATED NEW!

If they are in the original packaging and have not been used then they are indeed classed as 'new' no matter how old they may be. If the state of the packaging was important to me and it is not shown in the listing I would ask before I bought. If an item is damaged without that being mentioned in the listing then open a not as described dispute as you would for any other item.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

USED WHEN STATED NEW!

The items were plastic model Trains which deteriorate with age, they become very brittle, I did not realise they were so old until they started to fall apart with a little use, too late to do anything about it now.

This post is a general warning on buying "old stock"..

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

USED WHEN STATED NEW!

I believe that if they are listed as new, The seller should be honest and list them as NOS (new old stock) in the title and the description area of the listing.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply