Unauthorised charges to my card

eevvas
Community Member

I have 3 unauthorised charges from ebayo on my card. I haven't made these purchases. Id like my money back please

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are they really unauthorised charges from 'ebayo'

As in, are they really taken out of your account. or did you just get an email saying they were (in which case, most likely scam emails)

OR have you signed up to ebay Plus or Smartycashback and ignored the charges shown you woul have to pay each month?

And most importantly, if they are indeed on your statement, and you did not sign up to anything, have you reported the transactions to your bank. cancelled your card and contacted eBay to report your account has been hacked/compromised?

Other members here are not going to give you money, it is not our responsibility, however the charges happened

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

You're on the public forums here - all we can do is give you advice.

As @sandy says, it's possible you've signed up for various trials and then forgotten to cancel before the period ended. To see any monthly subscriptions, go to the top left hand side and click under your name and choose Account Settings. Then click on Subscriptions to check.

Alternatively, perhaps purchases have been made by someone else in your household? Have you had a look under My Ebay - Purchase History.

Lastly, if there are no subscriptions and no purchases showing in your account, then it's possible your card was hacked. This is a bank matter, not an Ebay matter.

How much were the 3 amounts for?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply