Utter disappointment

I don't have a question, I just had to tell someone that would understand my disappointment. I got a little bubble envelope thingy in the post today that was empty. The seller hadn't peeled off the paper and stuck down the flap. I've bought about 40 little jewelry things from both ebay and Aliexpress, it could be from any of them and it has no identifying marks so I can't even tell the seller what's happened.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Utter disappointment

I guess the only thing to do is to wait until the others have arrived and the one you haven't received is it.

Then contact the seller immediately and explain.

No doubt they will refund if they are a normal seller.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Utter disappointment

If by chance the orders are from China, if you check in your Purchase History, the Chinese are quite adept at adding 'Tracking Numbers', which while not Trackable, do appear on the address label somewhere and I often use them to match deliveries to orders where I may have ordered a couple of identical items from different sellers.  You often have to look pretty hard for the number & there are often several sets of numbers, so check them all Smiley Happy  Hope this info may be some help

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Utter disappointment

Thanks! I did find a number that corresponded with a purchase listing and contacted the seller. I often have trouble indentifying who a parcel is from, so every little bit helps.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Utter disappointment

Yay, glad it helped, I often resort to checking the 'Tracking' number

Thumbs up smiley face.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply