What Does This Mean?

What exactly does this mean? They have reached them limits and are honoring the purchase? That what it seems to me but I'm not sure as I've never gotten one of these letters.

We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
331187851439 - Backless White ivory mermaid lace wedding dress custom

Since you've already paid for this item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon.

We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Customer Support" at the top of most eBay pages.

eBay still has lots of other great deals. Just go to http://www.ebay.com.au to shop. We hope to see you soon.

Regards,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

eBay Document ID: 9785515004

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What Does This Mean?

An item can be removed by eBay for a variety of reasons, and as far as I know, they'll never state the reason. If the seller is still a registered member, the best thing to do would be to contact them and ask for confirmation of any details you need.

If paid via PayPal (or other method with protection), just keep an eye on the timeframe for disputes should it become necessary.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

What Does This Mean?

Thanks for that. I did send them an email so I'll see what they say. And I'll be marking on the calendar when to open a dispute if I need to.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

What Does This Mean?

Now let me guess? A wedding dress from China? I would be opening a dispute ASAP.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

What Does This Mean?

I hate to admit it, but I agree.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

What Does This Mean?

That's going straight to the Pool Room!

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply