What do I do when eBay have no record of my transaction yet I paid by Paypal for the item.

plee5461
Community Member

I purchased an item from a seller.

I paid by Paypal and it was taken from my account.

Ebay had sent me a confirmation when I ordered and said they would contact me when the order was shipped.  Never heard from them.

The item has never been received.

Contacted the seller who asked for ID of the purchase.  I sent him copies of all emails received from eBay and a copy of my PayPal payment.

Never heard back from the sellet...

Last time I will buy off ebay.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What do I do when eBay have no record of my transaction yet I paid by Paypal for the item.

How long ago did you make your purchase?

Did you contact eBay and lodge an item not received request?

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/sr?query=1738&st=7

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Too late to edit 😞

When did eBay tell you that they had no record of the transaction?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If there is no record of your purchases then it probably means that it has been removed by ebay for some reason.

You would have received an email from ebay to advise you to open a dispute to get your money back....have you done this?

By the way, you are not allowed to name and shame on the boards.  There is a good reason for this and your post is a perfecrt example.....you have posted the wrong ID and are naming a an innocent member who is not even a seller.   There are a lot of variations of that ID so you have potentially damaged the reputation of several innocent members.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply