Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What happens after erlander

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Afraid I am not really sure

Another member might be able to answer, but it might be better to ask on the UK boards as this is the forum for ebay Australia here

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

In the coming days it'll be transferred to another carrier and begin its journey to the UK.

And it's Erlanger.
And this is the Australian forum.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:
In the coming days it'll be transferred to another carrier and begin its journey to the UK.

And it's Erlanger.
And this is the Australian forum.

UK calling LOL, answer is the same thoughWoman LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

It is the Global Shipping Program.

The seller sends the item to Pitney Bowes in Erlanger, Kentucky USA with one tracking number.

The parcel may then be repacked, documents completed and re-shipped to UK with a new tracking number using whichever carrier the GSP normally uses for parcels into UK.

For UK you will probably already have paid the VAT if value is more than I think it is 15 pounds from memory.

image host
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

It is the Global Shipping Program.

The seller sends the item to Pitney Bowes in Erlanger, Kentucky USA with one tracking number.

The parcel may then be repacked, documents completed and re-shipped to UK with a new tracking number using whichever carrier the GSP normally uses for parcels into UK.

For UK you will probably already have paid the VAT if value is more than I think it is 15 pounds from memory.

And if its like Australia, that third-party carrier may well pass the package over to Royal Mail for eventual delivery. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply