Where is Confederate Flag?

Did ebay remove Condeferate flag listing? I can not find any 5ft x 3ft standard size confederate flag before they are completed banned like the Nazi flag.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

yep they are all going, everything.

"eBay is a global marketplace and community and we continually monitor the approximately 800 million items on our site, and evaluate our policies to ensure they are consistent with our core purpose. We have decided to prohibit Confederate battle flags and many items containing this image, because we believe it has become a contemporary symbol of divisiveness and racism. This is not a reflection or judgement on anyone selling the item and we respect that there are a wide variety of opinions on this issue."

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

I have them if you need one.
Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

yep they are all going, everything.

"eBay is a global marketplace and community and we continually monitor the approximately 800 million items on our site, and evaluate our policies to ensure they are consistent with our core purpose. We have decided to prohibit Confederate battle flags and many items containing this image, because we believe it has become a contemporary symbol of divisiveness and racism. This is not a reflection or judgement on anyone selling the item and we respect that there are a wide variety of opinions on this issue."

Source??

So I can buy Japanese Rising Sun flag that was used under to kill more than tens of millions of Asians (and thousands of Australian), but I can not buy flag that represent an army branch in the American civil war?

**bleep** ebay.

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Id be very carefull selling to this op Harley, looking at there previous threads, he aint exactly very friendly to deal with.

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
I have them if you need one.

5ft x 3ft? Condition? Price?

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

@bakeandfry wrote:

Id be very carefull selling to this op Harley, looking at there previous threads, he aint exactly very friendly to deal with.

This would be off ebay since it's banned... duh...

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

@kuromusha1 wrote:

@bakeandfry wrote:

and knowing you, you would find a way to make Harleys sale a nightmare

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

Source was in part, correspondence with ebay on the issue this morning. You can also Google where you will find more info on it. I will pm you.
Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

@kuromusha1 wrote:

@bakeandfry wrote:

And wouldn't it make your day to have an ebay seller completely at your mercy for trading off ebay?

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply